BenchMark has an experienced team of professional engineers, construction managers, resident inspectors and public information officers.
Our projects include construction of the new College Football Hall of Fame and the Atlanta Streetcar Design-Build project. Our key technical staff members worked on the City of Atlanta’s Clean Water Atlanta Initiative, one of the largest consent decree programs in the Southeast. and managed the City of East Point’s consent decree program, consisting of sanitary sewer evaluation surveys and a rehabilitation program.
Engineering Design Services
BenchMark offers professional consulting and engineering design services related to sanitary sewer, drinking water and stormwater systems. Our experienced team utilizes the latest state-of-art technologies to efficiently produce designs that meet the specific requirements of reviewing agencies. We also provide site and civil design services including engineering, planning and surveying during the land development process.
- Site & Civil Design
- Wastewater/Drinking Water Treatment Plant Design
- Water Distribution and Transmission Main Design
- Pump Station Improvements
- Hydrology & Hydraulic Modeling
Construction Management Services
BenchMark has an impressive construction management services and administration track record. Our contracts are expertly managed to ensure budgets, timelines, and cost tracking requirements are met. We consistently exceed client expectations. BenchMark also offers its services as Construction Management at Risk, under its General Contractors license.
- Contract Management
- Cost Estimating & Scheduling
- Pre-construction Services
- Sewer Rehabilitation/Replacement
- Water Main Replacement
- Resident Engineering Services
- Construction Management at Risk
Program Management Services
BenchMark is dedicated to delivering our clients’ most complex and demanding projects through our Program Management Division.
- Contract Administration
- Utility Coordination
- Hydraulic Modeling
- Project Controls
- Program Level Scheduling & Cost Estimating
- Review Agency Coordination & Permitting
- Community Involvement, Public Information & Easement Acquisition